Monday 20 September 2010

Registering to be married on the 21st...


and if all goes smoothly, we will be registered as a married couple that day...

Which means that tomorrow, is my last day as a Mori.

Even though I doubt things will change once this step has been made, I still feel kind of funny...
Even though I have been living apart from my family for the last 4 years, I still feel like it's different now.

I love my mum, dad, brother and sister so much, and I really could not have asked for a better family.

I look forward to sharing this new life with John, and making a better man out of him (hehe).

Thank you to my family for loving me unconditionally, and baring with me all these years.
Now your burden is John's (lucky him!)

And for my mum.... who really did put up with the most c**p from me... Thank you.



I am who I am today (good and bad, hehe) because of you. I love you

1 comment:

  1. hey na! congratulations. you have probably already registered by now but how does it feel??

    ReplyDelete