It is Saturday. In Singapore, this was my favourite day. I got to hang around with my closest friends, and I got to dance.
It is Tokyo, and it is raining, dark and cold today. The weather is a perfect reflection of how I am feeling right now... But I have wallowed in my sorrows for the last 2 hours, and I refuse to do it any longer! So... I am going to do what Nic "asked" me to do a while ago, and fulfill my duties as a "tagged person".
So the first question is, what on earth was I doing 10 years ago?
At 11! WOW, so long ago. So I was pre-meeting-very-significant-person-me.... and I was in Singapore (I am now in Japan for those of you who are veeeerrrrryyyy slllooooowwww or who have a horrid memory). Um, I would probably say that I was still an incredibly lazy student, enjoyed being with boys more than girls... Exactly 10 years ago right now, I probably wouldve been at DANCE ARTS! hehe, where my ladies are at right now I hope! In any case, I guess the one thing that I have in common with 10 years ago me is that I still love to dance. What else? I still hadn't quit ballet? and I didn't worry every single day about my future! Come to think of it, I am going to try to regain that aspect of my 11 year old self.
Hmmm. the next question is 5 songs that I know all the lyrics to off the top of my head right now!
This is hard cause right this minute I am listening to "harder to breathe" by Maroon 5 and I seem to know all the lyrics to it! (but I actually don't listen to it that often!). in any case, let's say: Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5, Take me or Leave me by 2 ladies of RENT, For you I will (Confidence) by Teddy Geiger, 10 years time by Gabrielle, AND.... No Tomorrow by Orson - well there's one line that I cant quite catch! hehe (and I still know MANY MANY MANY songs by Mariah Carey and am very proud of that!)
The next one is Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire
Wow... This is a very good one. Incredibly unoriginal but something we all think about no? To be honest, what I am about to answer, I am not sure if I could do with a million. I can't quite grasp the concept of having a million.
Pay for my brother's, sister's education and my post grad education.
Take my family on a holiday to Phuket.
Take my friends on a holiday to wherever they wanted, or pay for them to come over here!
Buy a house that I can share with J.
Hmmm. This is a toughie. Five Bad Habits. I'm not quite sure if I have any.
I worry WAYYYYY too much
I obsess about my future
I'm at times too emotional for my own good
I spend too much money
(this question was done in less than 3 seconds. hehe)
Five things that I like doing. - Please bear in mind that I can't do half of these things right now which obviously makes me quite a sad person.
Spend time with J.
Spend time with my Dance Arts buddies. Esp. D, Nic, Li, Dai, Spam.
Shopping and Eating with friends, family, or J, or all at the same time.
Traveling with J. Friends. Family.
Five things that I will never wear, buy or get again... WHAT? So difficult leh.
1. Ooh. I got one. In Japan, during the big summer or winter sales they have this thing called "fukubukuro", inside these "fukubukuros" they have let's say 3-4 ANONYMOUS items from the particular brand (eg. Ms Sixty which is where I bought mine!)... They will charge say 5000 yen (approx. 75 sing dollars?) for this bag (you have NO idea what's inside). The items inside the bag would have an accumulated cost of something like 30000 yen so it seems pretty cool. But anyway, my sister and I bought one each. She had a pair of jeans, a shawl, and a black top. I had a pair of red corduroys, socks, and a see through netted VERY ugly black shirt. I ended up taking most of her stuff, and I NEVER wear the red corduroys, or the very ugly netted black shirt... So basically, I will never buy EVER AGAIN a fukubukuro. But sometimes, it's SO tempting.
2. Hmmm... this is for some reason so difficult. I will (try never to) get high heel shoes. See what I did there? I KNOW i am going to end up getting some. But the moment I usually wear heels, I'm like "WHY???" so I will try not to get heels ever again.
3. Cheap Shoes, UNLESS (and this is important) it's a HUGE discount from an originally good shoe brand or something. I have to agree with nic on this one. They give me blisters.
4. I will never wear, higher than belly button pants.
5. Cropped Tops. Never ever again.
Five Favourite Toys/Things
Wedged GREEEEEEN and blue Diesel sandals
Photos, and thus camera
Creative Player and my funky headphones
My rings and my Winnie-the-Pooh watch
Thanks Nic for giving me something to do!