Thursday 6 May 2010

almuerzo con mi familia en el restaurante fantastico, la befana!


Today was my first day off in 6 days - the sun was shining and it was beautiful. I did the laundry in the morning, replanted my plants, cleaned the house, and then made my way to Kichijouji, La Befana to meet my family for lunch! It was LOADS of fun. I love the restaurant, the food and the wine was delicious.



















Marz and I before all the eating :)
















My sister in my sunnies! Looking GORGEOUS. Marz, I LOVE your bangs!








Cream Cheese Cake Pudding. DELICIOUS!



























Daddy's Dessert, Panacota.








My Dad and brother scoffing down their dessert - it looked delicious!



After lunch, my sister and I did a little bit of shopping and then we walked back home..... and saw a SNAKE! two snakes in fact!

2 comments:

  1. looks great!
    which part of kichijoji is it at?

    this is momo by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Momo!!! Thanks for reading my blog!!! So happy! This is in a restaurant called La Befana and it is behind Mujirushi on the Marui side' it is excellent!!!!

    ReplyDelete