Friday 9 April 2010

My Wishlist

Going shopping with my sister tomorrow. There are SO many things that I am lusting over...

- Maxi Dress (which is better? flower print? or black? Floral is on trend, but black is SO much easier to wear... especially since I bought these red Diesel Black Gold sandals!)
- Leather jacket for the spring (tan brown or beige and preferably short)
- A white folklorish top, flow-y and romantic
- Headbands
- a non leather sling bag
- one-piece shorts

and the list goes on! Since working at Diesel, I am a lot more into trying different styles than I was before. I was happy with my jeans a t-shirt but now I'm a little more keen to try something else! Money flies out the window that way but hopefully I will be able to find snatch up some good deals tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment