Wednesday 7 April 2010

Sherlock Holmes


Today John and I went watch Sherlock Holmes (yes, films open very late in Japan!) the new film by Guy Ritchie....
And it was incredible! I didn't expect that it was going to be anything special, but I was really quite impressed with the way it was filmed and it's story telling. There was not one boring moment. I knew Robert Downing Jr. would do a good job as he usually is quite phenomenal in everything he does, but I was also pleasantly surprised with Jude Law!
I'm not going to write about the story here as I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but watch the trailer, (http://trailers.apple.com/)and go see the movie if you haven't already, and it is still out in your movie theatre.
I really enjoyed Hans Zimmer's input once again, and I can't wait till the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment