Sunday 3 July 2005

Aiyo! (about work).... Proud

Aiyo! I really really really really have a lot of work to do, but instead of just getting em done, I keep on doing silly things, like watching TV shows, watching volleyball, watching Wimbledon (which is not THAT silly) , and going sale shopping. Oh and not to mention writing silly entries on my blog. Urgh. This July is gonna suck just cause I have so much school-related things coming up! My finals and final papers - final papers just being worse. And i know complaining and whining about it on this BLOG aint gonna help, but right now, I am updating my comp. (after rebooting, which was successful!) and so i cant use it for work! So this weekend has been pretty awesome.... My friends and I celebrated Aya's 21st bday at a Korean Restaurant, in Korea Town in Japan, and my family celebrated first coming to Japan anniversary! Undoubtedly, I have been for almost 2 years now, but since they came, it was exactly a year on the 30th of June. Incredible.

In the past year, since we have all been together, we have been through so much and I am so proud once again of my family. I think it was a lot harder than we, or anyone else expected it to be. We went through loads of ups and downs when deciding what schools my brother and sister should go to, and I am so proud of them for finding new friends, and being so brave and optimistic in general about everything. And when things get tough, I am even prouder of them for having the courage to speak up about problems etc. to my mum, dad and I. More than ever I am so grateful for the family that I have, for I can do nothing without them, and their support all the time. I think without reading my blog, they all know exactly how I feel about them. I love them loads.

In the last few days, I have missed countless phonecalls from Colorado, and that makes me feel rather sad, because I would love to hear his voice right now, and to see how he is doing. Things must be really tough, but I am so proud of him for having the courage to go somewhere he has never been and working his ass off, every second of every day.

Lastly, I am proud of one more person tonight for sticking to what her heart was telling her... and for being courageous enough to speak her mind. It is so difficult to be so brave when u know that u risk something that is or was once real important to you.... No matter how long you have been with a person, sometimes there comes a time when that person just doesn't give you everything that you deserve... And Hanna (name changed for privacy reasons!), you need to realise that you deserve so much better than someone that cant make you the happiest person in the world. More importantly, I admire her for atleast once being able to put all rules and guidelines aside, and perhaps doing something that might be considered wrong, in her quest for truth. I think Truth and Honesty should be prioritized over Right and Wrong and Rules and Guidelines...

Anyway, my blog entry tonight wasn't supposed to get this 'serious' about stuff, but something inside me suddenly wanted to write all this tonight. Hope all is good across the world, and that those of u on Hols (chels!!! risa!!!) are enjoying themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment