Monday 7 August 2006

Holy Moly, it's been AGES!

and I apologize for having not blogged in so long...

Since that time in June, I have been running around like a mad woman trying to fit work, school, and playtime all in one! hehe.

But now here I am, with no work, no school and just playtime for one whole week! YAY!

I went to Disneysea on Thursday the 3rd of Aug.
Then went to IZU, and swam swam swam, swam like I'll never swim again in the SEA. I didn't realize how much I'd missed that. Came back from Izu on Sat (my dad could only take a few days off) and am burnt and tanned all in one! Feels so gooood though, and I took loads of pics so I shall be posting them shortly.

But before that, I will go to dance and take dance classes from JOSHUA, who is here with the broadway show Moving Out, and I am EXCITED about that! If all goes well (if I can follow that is....) I will go again next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment