Tuesday 14 June 2005

Creative or Apple?

Okay, so today I went to go buy earphones and I got these sweet ones which are (gasp!) GREEEEEEEN! For those of u that do not know, green makes me feel calm, happy, and also another h-adjective, amongst other emotions! hehehe All in all, Green is my Happy colour. ANYWAY, i went to LAOX this denki yasan (electronics shop), which is a huge one and I came across the CREATIVE MP3 player. Now, I think i would like a new MP3 player. Creative or Apple is the question that I propose! Please get back to me! Basically I am deciding between the Mini Ipod 4GB one(in lime green!) or the Zen Micro 5GB one (in green).

On a more serious note, I didn't win the lottery today.

And a more serious note, I am missing my mission partner loads. I predict that I shall not hear from DK for a week. if you come across this site, know that I am thinking of u!

And lastly, I love D, Nic, and all my other girlies that make my day all the way from Sing!

ACTUALLY FINALLY: Newsflash: Mariah Carey's new album is No.1 in the States. Congrats Mariah! hehe (I LOVE HER! - hope she stumbles into this site!)

1 comment:

  1. i'm an ipod supporter! i think it looks nicer anyway...but i really should ask u to buy creative cos it's singaporean! hahaha...yeah la i love u too la. muaks

    ReplyDelete