Sunday 12 June 2005

Dreams

Spending all my money on phonecards
Waiting for my ship to come in
In from that ocean, come home to this sea
Harbouring in me

I don't believe in 4 leaf clovers
or the luck their supposed to bring
I've used all my wild cards
but there's something i can do
to get close to you

I've got dreams to love, and I love you
I know you feel the same way too
I feel your spirit, when you need me and when you're away
Somehow somewhere I'll see you again
But until then, I've got dreams of loving you

Thinking bout every little thing we ever did crazy
Sipping on that Memory Lane
That lane never closes, 7 days of the week
I can drive in my sleep

Dreams I will share, when I see you again
And I'll see you again, pretty soon
I pray but until then, I've got dreams

I've got dreams to love, and I love you
I know you feel the same way too
I feel your spirit when you need me and when you're away
Somehow somewhere I'll see you again, but until then I've got dreams of loving you

1 comment:

  1. Hello Im Hakki Vakur;

    Pls just meet me at. http://www.prefi.com.tr/vakur

    Im so sorry but I want to meet Chris.

    ReplyDelete